Gliwice, Municiple Hall Building, Poland.
The Municipal Hall building in Gliwice, Poland is the biggest and most distinctive structure in the centre of Gliwice, and originally had a different function. It was built in 1922–1928 as Haus Oberschlesien Hotel.
In the beginning of 1945, it was set on fire by the Red Army. It was rebuilt when the city was taken over by the Polish administration and was used as a seat of the Presidium of the City National Council.
Image dimensions: 5163 x 3872 pixels